Miley Cyrus come Hilary Duff

« Older   Newer »
arianna90
view post Posted on 10/12/2006, 10:46 by: arianna90

Ho trovato questo....

imageimage

As the star behind the "Hannah Montana" phenomenon, actress and singer Miley Cyrus has been likened to Disney Channel archetype Hilary Duff lately. And ... well, that's pretty perfect.

"I am, like, a big Hilary Duff person. My family, like, loves her," Cyrus said recently on the set of her hit Disney show. "And it's cool, because she started 'Lizzie McGuire' at the same age that I [started 'Hannah Montana'], so the way that I am doing the business and everything is kind of following her footsteps. So watching her grow as an actress and a singer is helping me as well."

TRADUZIONE

Come la stella dietro al "Hannah Montana" il fenomeno, attrice e cantante Miley Cyrus è stato ultimamente comparato al modello tipico di Disney Channel, Hilary Duff. E... bene, è abbastanza perfetto.

"Io sono, una grande persona, come Hilary Duff. Lei piace alla mia famiglia, la amano", disse Miley recentemente sul set del suo show a Deisney Channel. "è bello, perché lei cominciò 'Lizzie McGuire' alla stessa età che io cominciai 'Hannah Montana', così il modo in cui io sto facendo affari e tutto il resto, è come se stessi seguendo i suoi passi. Quindi guardando Hilary crescere come un'attrice e come cantante mi sta aiutando molto."

Hilary fa da modello a tutti! :happyx:

40 replies since 10/12/2006, 10:46   2979 views