Tour Review

« Older   Newer »
Star Roby
view post Posted on 31/7/2007, 11:32

Hey guys! Hilary kicked off her tour last night, the first venue being Winnipeg. One of HDuffWorld's visitors, CHRISTIAN, visited the concert - and gave us loads of information about it! Hilary performed 2 NEW COVER SONGS, and The 2007 Dignity World Tour Merchandise was amazing, including a new tourbook, T-Shirts, and tons of ID Cards including Glowsticks!

The new songs Hilary performed were called "LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD" and "REACH OUT". Christian also exclusively scanned the cover of the new tour-book! The other scans will be posted later too! Hilary opened the concert with 'Play With Fire', and ended as an encore with 'Fly', according to the tourbook.

Click here for the cover of the 2007 Tour book! (Thanks to Christian)

CHRISTIAN'S REVIEW OF THE WINNIPEG DIGNITY TOUR CONCERT:

It started off with a boring DJ spinning Gwen Stefani and Timbaland, but I was in the t-shirt line. I only spent $90 and she had great merch. this year.
The lights went off and one of her female dancers walks across the stage and everyone scream. But it's not Hilary! Red light come on in the backround, and you see hilary's outline dancing at the top of the stage. Then Play With Fire starts...

SETLIST(I am reading this from the tour bok, may have changed order, it is just a small photo of the setlist on a speaker):
Play With Fire
Danger
Come Clean
The Getaway
Dignity
Gypsy Woman
**WARDROBE CHANGE**
Someone's Watching Over Me
**MEDLEY**
Beat Of My Heart
Our Lips Are Sealed (Haylie wasn't there, she sang both parts)
Why Not
So Yesterday (this sounded really hot, sort of a carribean feel)
**WARDROBE CHANGE**
With Love
Never Stop
Wake Up
Love Is A Battlefield (cover)
Outside Of You
**WARDROBE CHANGE**
Happy
Holiday (the tour book says it, but she didn't perform it)
No Work, All Play (again, i don't think she performed it)
Dreamer
Between You & Me (don't think she sang it)
**ENCORE**
Stranger
Fly (i think she sang this one earlier)
Reach Out (cover, i think) (the lyrics were like "reach out and touch me")

Costumes:
she came out wearing a metallic silver outfit, a small metallic bra thing with a metallic sort of jump suit? but it was really short. she was also wearing a silver belt and like 5 inch high metallic heels.
next she came out wearing a trenchcoat and sang SWOM.
for the medley she took off the trenchcoat and revealed a black top with a pink skirt, it was kind of like a hula skirt? with a bunch of threads?
next she came out wearing a brown dress, and her dancers have matching ones also.
for her next part she was wearing a metallic silver dress again, with pink stripes, with sequins like in the tony duran? photoshoot.
for the finale it was another metallic silver dress.

I don't know if my memory is lying or not, so they may be in the wrong order. but the first four outfits are definately right.

there was alot of different people there
we had the groups of gangster kids. they didn't do much.
we had the gay ones with alot of dance moves and alchohol
we had the emo boys and girls with pierced lips and skinny jeans.
we had hot girls complimenting me on last years concert shirt
so many different groups of people. i also found that her audience is mostly older now. like 15-20.

also for those impatient international kids...
SHE IS TOURING ALL THE WAY INTO 2008!

the merchandise was great. here are some items:
t-shirts: 40-50
sweaters (AMGZ, they have a really nice black one):60-70
passes (2 kinds) 10-15
glow sticks (2 kinds) 5-10
posters 10
fake autograph pics w/ frame 10
tour book (with new dignity photoshoot pictures) 20
hat (i think) 25 or 35
dignity cd (same as retail) 35 (yes, unless i read it wrong)
dog tag (unknown, but they had them)

if you want cameras bring a digital and a disposable. i wish i did. if they take your batteries you always have good old disposable.

her dancing was great, and i have no doubts it was 100% live!

RIASSUNTO xd:

Allora raga questa è una recensione di un certo Christian ke è andato alla prima data del nuovo tour mondiale di Hilary a Wnnipeg in Canada. Lui ha detto ke Hilary ha performato due nuove canzoni ke sn delle cover...queste si kiamano: "Love is a battlefield" e "Reach Out". Hilary ha iniziato lo show con "Play With Fire" e l'ha finito con "Fly".
Tutto è iniziato quando le luci si sn tutte spente e una delle ballerine femmine ha camminato lunglo il palco e tutti hanno urlato, poi si sn accese delle luci rosse e Hilary ha cominciato a ballare e "Play With Fire" prende il via......

Ecco la lista delle canzoni ke Hilary ha performato:
Play With Fire
Danger
Come Clean
The Getaway
Dignity
Gypsy Woman
**CAMBIO D'ABITO**
Someone's Watching Over Me
**MEDLEY**
Beat Of My Heart
Our Lips Are Sealed (Haylie non era lì, ha cantato tutto Hilary)
Why Not
So Yesterday (versione molto hot )
**CAMBIO D'ABITO**
With Love
Never Stop
Wake Up
Love Is A Battlefield (Cover)
Outside Of You
**CAMBIO D'ABITO**
Happy
Holiday (dovrebbe essere una nuova canzone esclusa da "Dignity")
No Work, All Play
Dreamer
Between You & Me
**FINALE**
Stranger
Fly
Reach Out (Cover)

Per quanto riguarda i costumi, Hilary si è cambiata d'abito ben 4 volte, ha indossato degli abitini tutti molto sexy, il primo abito era molto corto e in stile "metallico", poi x il medley ha scelto un top nero e dei pantaloncini rosa, poi ha indossato anche un vestito marrone e x il finale ha scelto di nuovo un altro vestito in stile "metallico".

Christial alla fine conclude dicendo ke le coreografie erano fantastiche e nn aveva dubbi ke era 100% live, wow :D

-Hilarina93-
view post Posted on 1/8/2007, 13:20

wow!!! brava hil!! voglio vedre la versione hot di so yesterday xDDDDD!!!!

HilMcCartney91
view post Posted on 30/8/2007, 14:21

GRANDE HILARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alehollywood93
view post Posted on 19/9/2007, 13:42

Che emozione!!Mi sono venuti i brividi leggendo...

hillary duff my life
view post Posted on 20/12/2007, 22:21

bello w hill!

4 replies since 31/7/2007, 11:32   308 views