Nuovo singolo: "Reach Out And Touch Me"

« Older   Newer »
Star Roby
view post Posted on 14/9/2007, 20:20

Hey guys, the next single from the re-release of "Dignity" has been confirmed - REACH OUT (AND TOUCH ME) will be the next single! The video will start filming before October, and many video directors (including David LaChapelle) have sent in their video ideas. I'd like to thank HILFAN72 from Hilaryfan for this information. Here is an interesting interview in which Hilary talks a lot about her music and a collaboration with a rapper:

What do you think has enabled you, versus a lot of other people, to have two simultaneous successful careers?

Hard work, I guess. I think anything’s possible, so I’m a big dreamer and I work really hard and I have a great team of people around me that help keep me organized and keep me focused.

At one point your music was heading in an edgier direction with Most Wanted (2005), perhaps because of Joel’s influence (Madden of pop-punk band Good Charlotte, her then-boyfriend) and now it’s more dancey and pop. Are you still trying to find what your sound is?

I think it’s the other way around. My music before, the lyrics weren’t edgier, but the actual music was a little more rock-influenced. Then when we worked on music together, Joel and I, it was kind of dancey — ‘Beat of My Heart’ is like this techno song. It’s definitely pop, but it’s more dancey. Then the same with ‘Wake Up.’ After that is when I wanted to make more of a dance record and get away from that pop-punk sound.

So what would you want to do for the next one?

I always want to do something different. I was thinking about it the other day. I want to make a dual-sided record where I can make a dance record and then do an acoustic something because I crave both. I love all different kinds of music and I would love to get to do something really simple and lyric-driven with acoustic guitar, but also I love dance music.

You have these pint-sized fans literally doing cartwheels while waiting for your concert to start. Do you ever worry, ‘How can I make an album so these kids will grow with me?’

It’s definitely something that has gone through my mind a couple of times, but I’m not going to let it restrict me. I’ve got to be myself and I’ve got to be true and honest and hopefully they’ll understand and I think they’ll grow with me. I don’t want to be concerned or pinned down by that.

Do you have any upcoming collaborations?

Not at this time. There’s one rapper that did a song with me. His name is Prophet and he’s from the Bay Area. He’s an up-and-coming rapper. I do this song on my tour called ‘Reach Out’ which is obviously a sample from Depeche Mode [the actual song is ‘Personal Jesus’] and it’s pretty cool. We’re going to be releasing that as a single soon.

What do you think is your biggest accomplishment to date?

[Long pause] Probably the amount of records I’ve sold. That’s exciting. I feel like an actor; I don’t feel like a singer.

And your hope?

I want to be able to continue to do both. I want to be able find a fine balance and I want to be a fashion designer [her clothing line is called Stuff] and I want to travel the world and continue singing and I want to make movies that make me work hard and that I can be proud of.

I’m all over the place.

fonte: http://hduffworld.com/main/index.php?subac...rt_from=&ucat=&

RIASSUNTO

Allora in pratica l'articolo dice ke è stato confermato ke il nuovo singolo di Hilary è la cover dei Depeche Mode "Reach Out And Touch Me", ke sarà contenuta nella nuovo edizione di "Dignity" ke uscirà presto. Il video sarà girato prima di Ottobre e molti registi hanno mandato la loro idea x il video persino David LaChappelle ke ha diretto molti video famosissimi di Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez ecc.....Tutto questo Hilary lo ha confermato in questa intervista e dice anche ke nel suo prossimo album vorrebbe fare un disco doppio, cioè in un CD fa sl musica pop e dance e nell'altro qualcosa di più lento e acustico. Parlando ancora del nuovo singolo Hilary dice nell'intervista, ke lei ha fatto questa canzone con un rapper ke si kiama Prophet e dice ke probabilmente presto diventerà famoso.
Hilary sta cantando già questa canzone nel suo tour e potete ascoltarla quì: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB-Bv2cuEQk

io la canzone la trovo semplicemente stupendaaaaaa e nn vedo l'ora ke esca il video, sarà sicuramente bellissimo :P

view post Posted on 14/9/2007, 20:31

Group:
HD's Supporters

CITAZIONE
io la canzone la trovo semplicemente stupendaaaaaa e nn vedo l'ora ke esca il video, sarà sicuramente bellissimo :P

si lo penso anche io, dunque era giusta la notizia che avevo postato qualche giorno fà che non era gypsy woman il terzo singolo. meno male perchè a me quella canzone non piace molto ma questa è molto bella! :asda:

-Hilarina93-
view post Posted on 14/9/2007, 20:36

uuu ke billo!!! nn vedo l'ora di vedere il video!! e poi l'idea del doppio cd mi fa impazzire!!!!
Go Hilary!!

DunkHilary10
view post Posted on 15/9/2007, 18:48

wow anke io quoto nn vedo l'oraaa!!!cmq è molto bella la canzone cm daltronde tt le canzoni di hil sn bellissime! image

.Sweety ~
view post Posted on 19/9/2007, 18:44

e uffa io volevo gypsy woman!

HilMcCartney91
view post Posted on 22/9/2007, 08:34

E'la prima volta ke ascolto una canz d Hil ke nn m piace...si sente ke è dei Depeche mode!!

view post Posted on 22/9/2007, 08:36

Group:
HD's Supporters

CITAZIONE
si sente ke è dei Depeche mode!!

infatti è una cover di quella dei Depeche mode!

HilMcCartney91
view post Posted on 22/9/2007, 08:40

Infatti si capisce xk è brutta!!

Star Roby
view post Posted on 22/9/2007, 10:38

ragazzi io prima ho sbagliato a scrivere, la canzone NON è una cover, è sl ispirata alla canzone dei "Depeche Mode", sl qualche suono è simile, ma il testo e la musica sn diversi. Quindi in pratica è una nuova canzone.

HilMcCartney91
view post Posted on 22/9/2007, 10:47

Ah...peccato...

Star Roby
view post Posted on 22/9/2007, 11:18

CITAZIONE (HilMcCartney91 @ 22/9/2007, 11:47)
Ah...peccato...

come peccato?!?!!? E' meglio ke è una sua canzone e non una cover.

HilMcCartney91
view post Posted on 22/9/2007, 12:12

Si si certo^^Xò la canzone è brutta, x qst ho detto peccato.Se fosse stata una cover nn sarebbe colpa sua se la canzone (almeno x me ) è brutta.

alehollywood93
view post Posted on 23/9/2007, 20:37

Bella!

Aliciot87
view post Posted on 24/9/2007, 10:08

Neanche a me piace molto..Preferivo Gypsy woman..Xò stiamo a vedere..Magari dopo un pò che la sento cambierò idea..

m@rty94
view post Posted on 4/10/2007, 11:32

si a primo impatto cosi mi sembra carina,magari dopo averla sentita x 10000000 volte mi sembrera piu bella....cmq si sa gia la data di qnd esce qst cd doppio??

17 replies since 14/9/2007, 20:20   2655 views